Lecanvey Self-Catering Accommodation (Rental)
Lecanvey, Westport, County Mayo, Ireland
4 Bedroom House (sleeps 8 )
Charming 4 bedroom self catering property located at the foot of Croagh Patrick with beautiful uninterrupted views of Clew Bay from the front garden. This very large rental accommodation has rear south facing views of Croagh Patrick Mountain and is only a 2 minute walk to a lovely beach.
- 4 Double Bedrooms (1 en-suite), 1 Twin Room
- 2 Bathrooms
- Very large Kitchen and Dining Area. Kitchen fully equipped with all modern cooking facilities and utensils including, microwave, dishwasher etc
- Separate Utility Room complete with washer & dryer
- Large separate Lounge with open fire, TV & DVD
- Bed linen provided. Towels supplied for overseas visitors
- Outdoor dining facilities
Lecanvey is a delightful coastal village midway between Westport and Louisburgh. Whether you're into golfing, touring, walking, cycling, pony trekking or simply just relaxing, this area has got the lot!
The beautiful town of Westport - approx 12km away - is known as one of Ireland's best sea angling centres and there are also plenty of freshwater fishing options to choose from. In the other direction Louisburgh town with shops, pubs, restaurants and service station is 7km away. The region is blessed with numerous sandy beaches and Westport town itself has some of the country's best bars and restaurants. Locally there is also a pub within 5 minutes walk of the house.
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 3204004